Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Rynnäkkötykkipataljoona
    replied
    Grasshopper Squadron MBBChris Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Grasshopper Squadron
    replied
    Thanks for the request Derek. It's a good game that y'all have developed and I hope my contributions will be of value. It's for sure been fun designing new pieces to add to the game!

Leave a comment:

• MBBChris
    replied
    I'm happy to have received the trust from Derek BKM and the rest of the BrickMania team to make me and Grasshopper Squadron Community Moderators. When I speak for myself I love the MBB game, and have so much fun playing it with my son. This game gives us so much quality time, and I am happy to now be part of group of people trying to get this kind of quality time in more houses! Thank you Derek and the rest of the team.

Leave a comment:

• Derek BKM
    started a topic New Community Moderators!

New Community Moderators!

Hello commanders and builders, one and all!

Today we are extremely excited to announce the promotion of two our amazing contributors to the status of Community Moderators! Both MBBChris and Grasshopper Squadron have added a lot to the Micro Brick Battle community, and we trust them to care for and support this community and Micro Brick Battle moving forward. As many of you already know, Brickmania is still a small company and although we plan to continue supporting and playing Micro Brick Battle both in our stores (when social distancing is no longer necessary) and at home, we want to encourage the community to take the driver's seat and forge new expansions in builds, scenarios and rules that will carry the game and players into the future. We all love to see what fans build, and hear stories of their battles on tabletop and online. We are very happy to be expanding the team here on the forum, and we hope that all of you take a moment to celebrate it with us. Community Moderators, our Retail Store Managers and the Brickmania HQ team will continue to ensure that this is a safe space for all and we are committed to giving each and every one of you a place to share and appreciate the game and all of your creations.

Thank you all for your continued support! We are constantly humbled and moved by this amazing community.

Build on, roll on and we'll see you on the field of Micro Brick Battle!
Working...
X